Wassup?


What's up everyone?




I met Zwemnaar at an Omaha tournament on PokerStars (for 2+2 PokerCast Listeners).
Nice tournament by the way..

April was cool because I learned the basics of MSS. I here is my first month's graph:
Click on the picture for better resolution
The sample size is small because I read many articles and watched tons of videos. + I didn't want to play when I was in bad mood.

I try to grind NL5 MSS to reach SilverStar VIP level on PokerStars. The games are still soft..

Advanced Bankroll Management article coming in the next blog post.. (how should a pro handle his/her bankroll, etc.)

1 comment:

THE GOAT on May 7, 2011 at 3:43 PM said...

sup JR! Good luck with the silverstar status hunt! i final tabled the pokercast tourney...ill talk about it in my next blog! laters

 

JrMontana08. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com