PokerStars League Main Events' results


It was fun to play in these tournament, especially because they're were free and the players' skill level was under average. I had a nice rush in the beginning of both tourney. I was among the top 10 players until I bluffed away 50% of my stack. I play great anyway.

Facebook Poker League: 797/947
Twitter Poker League: 49/1486 - Step 2 coupon win

I didn't play the first tournament of the new season but I plan to play most of the this year.

Carbon Poker Announcement:

$75,000 Guaranteed tournament on 30th January 2010
buy-in $109, satellites are running now as low as $2.20
More info here >>>

0 comment:

 

JrMontana08. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com