Boomswitch is still ON and Merry Christmas


WOW - what an amazing December! I'm doing fine on 888 Poker as you can see below:



Check out my stats here: Sharkscope stats

Yes, I'm fine and I'm playing the $5 buy-in $250 Guaranteed Heads Up MTTs on 888 Poker almost every day.

I am not yet ready to sum up this year's happenings but there were many things going on.

Even tough I'm going to write about 2010 later, I already have plans for 2011:
  • to work out & to be healthy (going to track it on this site: http://runtastic.com/)
  • to play poker & to be wealthy (lol joke) - want to make enough money to move up a few stakes/levels
  • to be a good affiliate - referring people to some poker sites and to PokerSpace 
  • to teach poker - Thoughts of a donk
I might have missed a few things but I'll add them if they come to my mind.

I'm trying to qualify for the Heads Up cash battle vs Isildur1 on PokerStars. The Heads Up MTT qualifiers are running every day on PokerStars - $11 buy-in, 1st place gets a ticket to the weekly qualifier. It's like a normal Heads Up tournament with an added 1st place prize.

Christmas was great! Now I understand what's Christmas is all about and I'm very happy I could spend it with my family. I hope you enjoyed your time with your beloved family members and friends too.
Happy Holidays!



0 comment:

 

JrMontana08. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com