Pot Limit Omaha win 2.


The final table was very hard... many players lost their chips early and weren't patient enough. The remaining players were playing good but I managed to win a decent amount. I tried to maintain my stack by stealing a few pots with nothing and it was effective until the heads up.

The heads up was like a rollercoaster. I lost my chipleads and became a 2:1 underdog but I took back the lead... After that I lost a big pot and became short stacked. I won like 3 hands in a row that allowed me to play loose and agressive. That strategy helped me to win the tournament and take down the first prize.


Click on the picture to zoom!

0 comment:

 

JrMontana08. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com